When the bank launched, our vision was to operate a traditional model - to raise deposits from retail and SME customers to lend to homeowners and SMEs. The journey to turn this vision into a reality has been an exciting one:
- Launched in 2009, backed by private equity company AnaCap and Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners with savings, asset finance and commercial mortgage products
- Acquired an invoice finance business at end 2009
- Launched residential mortgage business from scratch in May 2010
- Acquired small asset finance business in 2010
- Raised £62 million investment in Sept 2011
- Launched range of business savings accounts mid 2012
- Raised £36 million investment mid 2012
- Broke-even mid 2011, two months earlier than expected and after two years of trading
- Aldermore is the fastest growing bank in the UK and now has £2.3 Billion worth of assets.
Aldermore is extremely well-placed to grow. We are strongly capitalised and readily able to raise the deposit funding required to support the ongoing growth in our lending businesses.
Corporate Information Pack
The complete picture on AldermoreDownload pdf