Asset Finance is the provision of finance to businesses
Paying cash up front for costly equipment, machinery and vehicles can sap much-needed business capital. Here's where our asset finance specialists can help.
We can tailor a financial solution to help you acquire the assets you need. What's more, we can also help you release capital tied up in fixed assets within your business.
Asset Finance explained
Asset finance is a flexible and powerful way to spread the purchase cost over an asset's economic life. You pay for the asset whilst it supports your business and you can also fix the cost of buying it too.
Giving you a fixed or variable rate, with this option you generally pay the VAT and an initial deposit at the start - followed by a simple, structured repayment profile designed to facilitate cash flow.
Giving you fixed rentals over an agreed lease term, leasing allows you to use and possess the asset for the period of the lease. When the contract ends, you can choose to retain use and possession of the leased asset in return for secondary period rentals.
- 60% of UK small & medium sized businesses use asset finance to fund investments
- Single transaction lending amounts from £5,000 up to £1,000,000
- Loan to value (LTV) up to 100% of asset cost excluding VAT
- Repayment periods geared to economic life of asset(s)
- Not an overdraft, so not repayable on demand
- Facilities secured on the underlying asset(s) financed - generally no additional security
- Preserves capital - helps with limited capital or if you need to manage cashflow carefully
- Quick decisions / easy to understand documentation and procedures
To apply for asset financing, or to find out how
it can help your business grow, contact our expert team on 0333 321
4000 or email BusinessLendingDirect@aldermore.co.uk.
Get in touch
Call us on
0333 321 4000
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business succeed
Manage your cash-flow and protect yourself from bad debtRead more
Award Winning Banking
We've been recognised for our service and products!View Awards
See how we've helped other businesses just like yours prosper.Case Studies