With Lease Finance, Aldermore purchases the equipment and leases it to you for an agreed term. This enables you to secure the capital equipment you need to keep your business moving, without having to take ownership at the end of the agreement. Straightforward lease terms are agreed and the length of the agreement is set then rentals are collected monthly. At the end of the agreement you simply hand the equipment back, or there may be an option to extend the lease should you wish to.
In more detail
Lease Finance is an off-balance sheet method of funding assets for business use. We purchase the asset and the lease cost is spread across fixed monthly rentals, ownership of the equipment remains with Aldermore. You can claim back a percentage of the VAT on monthly rentals and in many instances Lease Finance can reduce the monthly rentals of the equipment as you only fund part of the asset costs. At the end of the term, you can dispose of the asset on our behalf and may benefit from the sale proceeds through rebate of rentals.
Lease many asset types, including but not limited to;
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Manufacturing and materials handling equipment
- Transportation and haulage equipment
- A range of soft assets including office equipment and software*
- Fixed monthly costs spread over the course of the finance agreement
- Off-balance sheet funding
- A percentage of the VAT on rentals may be claimed back
- Free up vital capital in the business
Who can we help?
We can help many businesses to fund the equipment they need to run their business. Our network of intermediary partners and internal team of experts in asset finance can help you assess which funding option is right for you and get you the funding that you need.
Is it for me?
If you’re looking to invest in capital equipment but don’t want to tie up vital cash flow, asset finance may be right for you. If you’d like to know more, simply complete the call back form and we’ll get in touch.
* standard call rates even for mobiles Worried about cost? 03 numbers are at standard call rates and included in most mobile and landline operators inclusive minute packages.
Call us on
0333 321 4000
* standard call rates even from mobiles Worried about cost? 03 numbers are at standard call rates and included in most mobile and landline operators inclusive minute packages