Fixed Rate Business Savings Account
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account - A guaranteed rate on your savings over a choice of terms. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Maturity Date||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|6 Month||1.49||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
|1 Year||1.75||1.74||1.75||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- We do not provide accounts for client money or accounts to be held in Trust.
- No withdrawals or closures before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest for the 1 Year Fixed Rate Account and 90 day deduction of interest for the 6 Month Fixed Rate Account. To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We’re delighted to have won this year’s award for Best Business Fixed Account Provider.View Awards
Quality insurance cover
Available now from Simply Business for Business and Landlord Insurance. Build a tailored policy to suit you.Get a quote in minutes
Ratings & Reviews
291 out of 298 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 6 Month
Suited my needs perfectly Rob4038
A competitive product and easy to set up onine. A satisfied and returning customer.
21 Nov 2014
Suited my needs perfectly MC62
Signing up for the product was simple and straight forward. The online facility is great as I can access all the financial information regarding the account and print a statement at any time I want.
21 Nov 2014
Very easy to open and use sfph
Only had the account a week, but very easy to set up and use. Excellent!
19 Nov 2014
okay, but could be so much better JCW8
I find Aldermore provide a good service apart from one glaring omission. You cannot transfer funds from other Aldermore accounts. I had a large balance in one of their instant access accounts, however this could not be transferred into the fixed term deposit account. Instead I had to transfer the monies to my nominated account and then transfer this back to Aldermore's fixed term account. Unfortunately, like many online bank transactions, I had a daily limit transferring the balance back to Aldermore. The balance therefore had to be transferred over a number on days, which also restricted the payments I could make to suppliers during these days. What happens when the fixed term ends, God only knows. Presumably it will be transferred back to my nominated current account in full, therefore I will have to go through the process again
17 Nov 2014
Quick and simple JC123
As a repeat customer I spent less than 2 minutes to set up the account, and at the end of this I was given all information required to fund it. Could not have been any more straight forward - thank you
17 Nov 2014
It suited my needs
Friendly staff and a very efficient to deal with.Have used them before and would use them again.
11 Nov 2014
Everything was great!
Easy service to use which suited my needs exactly! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
05 Nov 2014
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 1 Year
Was just what I was looking for. Pips
I had previously invested a lump sum earlier this year on behalf of my Company. Although interest rates are at an all time low Aldermore were the best available. I have made a further investment in another fixed rate account for 12 months recently. As a result of my previous experience, when I needed to invest a lump sum for our hockey club, I again found Aldermore to be the best available. It is easy to set up an account and they are very efficient. The only problem I had this time was being timed out when setting up the new account but this was mainly due to me having to find information as I went along. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aldermore Bank
21 Nov 2014
Simplicity of account opening massively attractive! halmark1949
I really cannot fault the whole process! Being picky, there is a minor glitch when logging on where password capital letters are not recognised but an email to clarify the issue was dealt with in an exemplary fashion. The beauty of avoiding having to submit reams of paperwork in person to a branch or whatever was hugely invaluable to me as a busy entrepreneur trying to run a business and maximise my cash resources.
20 Nov 2014
Easy, understandable and suitable to our current needs Fflam
On the whole easy to set up and website easy to follow and understand. If anything slight frustration with being thrown out due to time lapse. The product has been ideal for our company's needs at this moment in time.
20 Nov 2014
Great savings rate Bussaver1
Very competitive rate and the opening process so easy and efficient
14 Nov 2014
Quick and easy setup
This is our second business account very easy to set up and good ongoing support with good customer service.
13 Nov 2014
Simple, safe and great customer service Graculus
Flawless attention to process made opening the account simple and fast. Aldermore came out top in our evaluation of banks that would offer a safe and reliable home for our surplus funds. We intend to open another Aldermore account for further funds next month.
12 Nov 2014
Straight forward and quick PB50
Opening my online account and transferring funds was very straight forward. Hoping the the initial pleasing effect continues as I potentially invest more and extend my use of services offered.
29 Oct 2014