Fixed Rate Business Savings Account
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account - A guaranteed rate on your savings over a choice of terms. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Maturity Date||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|6 Month||1.49||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
|1 Year||1.75||1.74||1.75||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- No withdrawals or closures before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest for the 1 Year Fixed Rate Account and 90 day deduction of interest for the 6 Month Fixed Rate Account. To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We’re delighted to have won this year’s award for Best Business Fixed Account Provider.View Awards
Quality insurance cover
Available now from Simply Business for Business and Landlord Insurance. Build a tailored policy to suit you.Get a quote in minutes
Ratings & Reviews
273 out of 280 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 6 Month
Easy and uncomplicated mj57
Very easy and straight forward to open the account, will be looking to Aldermore for future financial products.
12 Oct 2014
quick and easy to open account tricks40
Excellent and quick on-line account opening. I already had an easy access business account so it was just a couple of clicks! The only downside is that the web-site seems a little slow.
10 Oct 2014
Good Home for Surplus Company Funds Director
I recently sold a property and needed a safe place to put the sale proceeds . The Aldermore account was ideal because I only wished to tie up my money for 6 months but could still earn a decent amount of interest, and it is paid monthly directly into my company account.
06 Oct 2014
best of the bunch W1957
Business savings are in the doldrums. For people with excess business cash Aldermore is easy to set up and use, but the interest rates are less than inflation, so it is not a long term solution.
07 Sep 2014
Very good alternative to my present bank
Easy to open and to keep track off. Seeing as my present bank have now slashed their rates this is an excellent alternative.If Aldermore were to offer a proper current account then I would consider dropping them all together.
05 Sep 2014
Good interest rate but admin could be better Offaaa33
Aldermore provides a good overall service. However, it needs to allow money to be moved between Aldermore accounts where appropriate rather than via a 3rd party bank. The requirement for everything to go through a nominated external acount is a bit frustrating. There should also be information about whether it accepts faster payments rather than just the 2-day service described online for transfers (it does output and accept faster payments but one would not have known it).
02 Sep 2014
Excellent experience JJB1
if only all financial services companies were so straightforward! Have recommended Aldemore to my friends and collegues
29 Aug 2014
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 1 Year
Very easy to get started Mark500
Really impressed by how quick and straightforward it is to get the account setup.
19 Oct 2014
Suited my needs but in the end lost out
I had my account auto renew with out my knowledge and now am stuck for another year in the account and need access to the money. I thought the account was easy to set up and had a great interest rate, market leading at the time and was easy to use.
19 Oct 2014
Suited my needs for next 12 months Paul57
Existing bank lowered rates considerably hence looking for better 12 month rate and Aldermore is considerably higher rate
10 Oct 2014
Good product Juninho
Accounts easy to set up. Website easy to use. Good interest rates
07 Oct 2014
Just The Job Plannerman
Very competitive rate. So straightforward to set up the account and fund from my existing business account. Would definitely recommend.
06 Oct 2014
disappointing interest rate Vonnes
Dealing with Aldermore is a pleasure. My only disappointment with the product is the poor interest rate compared with previous rates. Although I know that is a general feature currently, I have seen better rates. I have also seen much worse!
04 Oct 2014
Completely satisfaction Angus
I have been impressed by Aldermore since its inception a few years ago. Given the financial climate it offers sensible interest rates to savers, instant access as well as fixed rate. On the few occasions that I have had to call-in I found the representatives to be courteous and knowledgeable. I have recommended this bank to my friends and relations. Keep up the good work.
03 Oct 2014