Fixed Rate Business Savings Account
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account - A guaranteed rate on your savings over a choice of terms. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Maturity Date||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|6 Month||1.49||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
|1 Year||1.75||1.74||1.75||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- No withdrawals or closures before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest for the 1 Year Fixed Rate Account and 90 day deduction of interest for the 6 Month Fixed Rate Account. To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We’re delighted to have won this year’s award for Best Business Fixed Account Provider.View Awards
Quality insurance cover
Available now from Simply Business for Business and Landlord Insurance. Build a tailored policy to suit you.Get a quote in minutes
Ratings & Reviews
240 out of 246 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 6 Month
Simple and Quick herbalwoman
I was looking to put my money into a business account that gave me a good return without being tied up for length of time or with penalties should I need the funds before I planned to withdraw. All simple and quick to do on line so saving valuable time. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
29 Jul 2014
Just what i needed for my small business rodg
I have been dealing with Aldermore for over 12 months and have found the experience exceptionally easy.Interest is paid the same date every month easy to open the account easy to maintain, I would recommend 100 per cent.
19 Jul 2014
Account opening procedures
Just opened a Business Deposit Account, together with accounts at various other banks. Aldermore were the only ones who allowed the whole process to take place on-line, without the need to obtain copies of passports, bank statements etc, so very straightforward and easy. As the account has only just been opened, can't comment on ongoing service levels etc
09 Jul 2014
Delivered where others failed tangoromeo
With the best part of a year's earnings sitting in a partly dormant business account, my "high street" business bank could offer me an insulting 0.05%. Simple on-line research showed Aldermore to be offering the best rate of return. A really quick application then saw me move the money into the Aldemore account within days of first seeing it. Now I just wait for the interest to come flooding in!
07 Jul 2014
Reasonable rate and very straightforward to open the account TonyFD
Reasonable rate and very straightforward to open the account
02 Jul 2014
easily opened pipefitter
no hassle opening of the savings account and plenty flexible options amongst the accounts
30 Jun 2014
There is little else out there but this does suit my needs for six months Agedabia
I have used Aldermore before and found its function and efficient and uncomplicated. Return rate is low but there is limited competition but it suits my needs for the time being and, should rates increase towards the end of the year I would expect to continue to use Aldermore provided they match or better any rival.
30 Jun 2014
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 1 Year
So far, so good - simple and quick Greenwich
Having sunk to derisory interest rates on business savings accounts at 2 High Street banks, I was looking for somewhere paying a decent rate in today's context where everything could be done online. Interest rates will rise, so a 1-year Fix was what I wanted for spare capital. The bonus for me was the availability of the Easy account where I can keep my working capital with online transfers to and from my current account elsewhere; for a few minutes work once a week I have in effect a current account paying 1%. The setup process and the initial deposits have gone very smoothly, exactly as advertised, and the site is a joy to use.
29 Jul 2014
Simple and easy Yorky
Aldermore offer an excellent and professional service. Staff are polite and helpful. The opening procedure is simple, quick and efficient. Telephone calls are taken promptly and are answered by people that are speaking the same language as I am and also understand the products they are selling. The only small complaint is that I would like a hard copy bond certificate for audit purposes.
25 Jul 2014
I took the roll-over option mr99
Towards maturity of my previous Aldermore product, the maturity options available to me were spelt out clear clearly. However there was no mention in the online literature of the interest rate on the roll-over account, and so I was suspicious. It needed a quick call to Aldermore to clarify that the roll-over option carried the same interest rate as their newly advertised account.. so I went for it. Of course the rate could and should be better, but it is competitive.
20 Jul 2014
Online account and txfr in minutes - no hassles StarConsultant
All words of praises for this bank's systems put in place that lets customers open a fixed rate business savings account and transfer money - all within minutes. I strongly think this is the way modern banking should be.
19 Jul 2014
Surprisingly smooth application process RSGC
The big banks could really learn from aldermore. The entire online application process was the smoothest and most efficient I have experienced from any financial services company so far.
15 Jul 2014
Easy to set up Queenie
I thought the online application was very good and extremely easy and quick to set up. The one small thing I didn like is that it throws you out very quickly.
14 Jul 2014
Excellent advice and service
Very pleased with the advice and guidance given re re-establishing a one year bond
11 Jul 2014