Fixed Rate Business Savings Account with access
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account with access - 1 Year. A guaranteed rate of interest over a fixed term and you can withdraw up to 25% of your savings in one withdrawal and free of charge, anytime.
|Maturity Date||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|1 Year||1.50||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Access to 25% of your funds when you need it. You can withdraw up to 25% of your savings in one withdrawal and free of charge
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rate by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate)
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- Up to 25% of capital is accessible free of charge and without notice. Only one withdrawal is permitted during the term of the account and your money will be transferred to your nominated account. No further withdrawals or closures will be permitted before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest.
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We’re delighted to have won this year’s award for Best Business Fixed Account Provider.View Awards
Quality insurance cover
Available now from Simply Business for Business and Landlord Insurance. Build a tailored policy to suit you.Get a quote in minutes
Ratings & Reviews
8 out of 9 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 1 Year with Access
Simple to open an account and competitive interest - exactly what I was looking for. Malcolm2421
The account was very simple to open and was up and running in a very short time - no problems at all. The interest rate was far higher than provided by my standard business deposit account - vey impressed.
04 Aug 2014
Brilliantly simple and quick APCMS
Faced with trying to move funds to a new account with my existing bank and requiring to complete a 12 page form (hardly online is it?) and also copies of passport, utilities bills etc. This was a godsend. Interest rates also significantly better!
30 Jul 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Mike931
A one year account with access to 25% of the money if needed at a competitive interest rate. Easy to open online. Very helpful when telephoning with a query. Excellent.
22 Mar 2014
good service and very helpful stew142
Wanted an account for my companies money and they were top of list for interest. Bit involved signing up due to money laundering regs, but forgot password and company very helpful on phone. would recommend to others
31 Dec 2013
Exactly what I needed. Straightforward to set up ali70
Occasionally online bank accounts/savings accounts are difficult to set up in relation to security/passwords/usernames etc. Although this is safe and secure it never went over the top with it's requirements and I was able to finalise without too many issues
14 Dec 2013
Best for me at a time of low interest rates Marty
I had some spare income which I might need over the next 12 months so the opportunity to access it with one of the better rates on the market was the best option. It was very easy to set up and easy to use
06 Dec 2013
very simple harry
It took me around 30 mins to open the account, I found it very user friendly and the real beauty was to be able to open the account over the internet.
27 Nov 2013