Maximising returns with our Investment Mortgages (residential and commercial)
If your client is buying a commercial property to rent, we offer attractive terms to help maximise their return. Our commercial mortgage experts can talk you through the best options for your client - and you'll benefit from a speedy response from a multi-award-winning lender.
(If you are looking for traditional Residential BTL, up to 3 properties please click here).
Competitive commercial mortgage rates
We offer up to 70% of either the purchase price and the open market vacant possession or investment valuation - whichever is lower. If your client's tenant is a household name, we may be able to offer lower interest rates and higher loan to value ratios.
- Attractive interest rates linked to LIBOR*, Bank Base Rate or fixed rates
- Direct access to a team of commercial mortgage experts
- Fast, award-winning service and turnaround
- Up to 70% loan to value
- Experienced lending team
*London Interbank Offered Rate
What we lend on
- Industrial units
- Modern factories and warehouses
- Retail without living accommodation
- Retail with living accommodation
- Commercial and residential investment properties
- Licensed houses in multiple occupation
- We will consider limited company or LLP residential investment
What we won't lend on
We will not lend on any leisure properties such as:
Pubs, clubs or restaurants, Hotels, B&Bs or guesthouses care homes and children's nurseries.
Property finance for sitting tenant purchase
If your client is purchasing the property they are renting and we're satisfied with the reasons for the discounted purchase price, we can offer a mortgage of up to 100%. This is provided the loan does not exceed our normal loan to value based on the market value of the property.
Other commercial mortgage options
To talk through the unique mortgage needs of your client's business, get in touch.
Need Help?Get in touch
Award Winning Banking
We've been recognised for our service and products!View Awards
Access all our product literature and all application forms.Go to Resources