Is an Aldermore Mortgage right for me?
Our mortgages are designed for creditworthy borrowers being
penalised by automated credit scoring systems. At Aldermore we
underwrite all applications using expert underwriters, taking a
common sense approach to personal circumstances.
This means...we base our decisions on sensible underwriting rules, applied by experienced people on a case by case basis.
- We carefully consider all facts presented by an applicant, taking into account individual circumstances
- We don't use tick box underwriting to automatically reject applicants with recent job moves, multiple income streams or self-employment and little credit history
- Because we look at cases based on individual merit, we will consider occasional missed payments on credit cards, mobile phones and other unsecured credit
Therefore, we will consider lending to applicants who:
- Are not yet on the voters roll because they have recently moved home
- Have recently changed their job
- Have satisfactorily resolved minor historic credit issues
- Are self-employed with income generated via multiple sources
- Are self-employed and disadvantaged by credit scoring systems favouring salaried applications
- Are currently living in rented accommodation, because they have sold their previous house
To see how our mortgages could work for you, take a look at our case study examples.
Find out more and apply
Or call us on0333 321 1001
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
FREE Expert Advice
Speak to one of our qualified Mortgage Advisers.
Call now: 0333 321 1001
Or email our mortgage teamEmail now
Personal Mortgages Case Studies
Sarah’s story – "Sarah, aged 30, was made redundant and was out of work for 18 months. She had balances on several credit cards and had been in arrears on her mortgage..."See more