Easy Access Savings Accounts
Don't want to lock your money away? Our Easy Access Account gives you full flexibility - so you can withdraw cash or add to your funds whenever you like. You get the reassurance your savings are there when you need them - along with a great rate, too.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 9||1.00||1.00||1.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Easy Access Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.50% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you like
- Unlimited withdrawals - access your money whenever you need it, without restriction or loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- You get full access to your savings account, 24 hours a day
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Easy Access Accounts
Our straightforward Easy Access Account, with no bonuses or gimmicks, won us the award for the Best No Notice Account Provider .View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
151 out of 167 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Easy Access Personal Account
easy to open john555
aldermore customer service excellent , no long delays on phone before answered .
13 Nov 2014
The customer service was first rate when I spoke on the phone for some advice. I'm no tech-head by any means but I found it easy to set up the account. Website is really nice to look at and simple to navigate.
11 Nov 2014
Ideal solution David18
Quick and easy to set up new account. A good place to save where you want easy access.
18 Oct 2014
meets our current expectations martin437
Chosen after lengthy deliberation. Not the best rate out there but easy and customer friendly set up. Will try for a year or two. See how it goes.
08 Oct 2014
Easy to open, but the web-site seems to have some problems.. Builder
Straightforward account to open and reasonably prompt arrival of starter pack. Payments into the account are easy but disappointing to experience problems viewing account statements using the internet banking.
15 Sep 2014
Difficulty I came across in the past fairisfair
Please note this is not a complaint. I opened an ISA fixed rate for 1 year first, but didn't compete the DIRECT DEBIT form. When I tried to open the 2 year fixed rate account and the Easy Access a/c Issue 9, I failed to complete the online applications. I had to email Aldermore to send me the forms. Online it showed only my ISA account which I wouldn't move money out. I wanted to send a cheque for those 2 new accounts, however, the procedure wouldn't allow me to do so. It would be nice if your IT department can modify the online site. I have now filled in the DD form. My suggestion could enable new customers similar to my case to open an account via sending cheques or some other forms of deposits. Thanks.
15 Sep 2014
Very easy to open an account and simple to access FiFitrixbel
Having received some frustrating customer service from the high street banks we were looking for somewhere different to invest our money. Aldermore fits the bill perfectly, not only does it offer one of the best interest rates it is also simple and straight forward to access our money! Hurrah!
02 Sep 2014