Easy Access Savings Accounts
Don't want to lock your money away? Our Easy Access Account gives you full flexibility - so you can withdraw cash or add to your funds whenever you like. You get the reassurance your savings are there when you need them - along with a great rate, too.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 9||1.00||1.00||1.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Easy Access Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.50% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you like
- Unlimited withdrawals - access your money whenever you need it, without restriction or loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- You get full access to your savings account, 24 hours a day
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Easy Access Accounts
Our straightforward Easy Access Account, with no bonuses or gimmicks, won us the award for the Best No Notice Account Provider .View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
140 out of 156 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Easy Access Personal Account
JUST WHAT I REQUIRED BCREATIVE
I needed an easy access account to invest funds on a short term basis and this was ideal and a good interest rate and it was so easy to open the account online.
06 May 2014
A complicated process made easy Kate3
I opened this account in order to (hopefully) be able to top up my Cash ISA in July when the yearly subscription increases. The young man who dealt with this over the phone knew exactly what I was trying to achieve and sorted it out with no problems. It was a refreshing change not to be passed from pillar to post in order to get what you want.
22 Apr 2014
A viable alternative to the large high street banks Jal1
Simple to set up and open however some concern regarding the time it takes to transfer funds compared to other banks and building societies I have accounts with. This delay has dampened my enthusiasm for using this facility in the longer term.
14 Apr 2014
Excellent product Magnannymouse
This truly is an easy access account. The process of opening the account was simple and fast. Withdrawals happen instantly.
07 Apr 2014
I chose this because the interest rate was good. Trish
Easy for me to use as I have limited computer skills but this was straightforward. When I telephoned with a query they were very helpful and pointed me in the right direction.
13 Feb 2014
Only just opened account and deposited initial amount but all's well so far, everything explained clearly and online access simple.
24 Dec 2013
The account was easy to set up and when I did make a telephone enquiry, the member of staff was courteous and understood immediately my concern. NorfolkT
As stated above, the account was so simple to open. The website instructions were clear. I received postal confirmation the next day.
17 Dec 2013