Easy Access Savings Accounts
Don't want to lock your money away? Our Easy Access Account gives you full flexibility - so you can withdraw cash or add to your funds whenever you like. You get the reassurance your savings are there when you need them - along with a great rate, too.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 9||1.00||1.00||1.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Easy Access Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.50% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you like
- Unlimited withdrawals - access your money whenever you need it, without restriction or loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- You get full access to your savings account, 24 hours a day
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Easy Access Accounts
Our straightforward Easy Access Account, with no bonuses or gimmicks, won us the award for the Best No Notice Account Provider .View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
154 out of 170 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Easy Access Personal Account
I was looking for ease of opening/operating the account rather than getting the best rate which would have been marginal anyway. Faceless
Great customer service is worth a lot even if rates were to be marginaly less.
24 Nov 2014
Responsive and straightforward PhilSportCruiser
Aldermore is the antithesis of most British banks. It has efficient systems, writes and confirms that investments have been made (when necessary) and it's easy to talk to a call centre person whose first language is English (so that there is significantly less risk of misunderstanding what has been discussed or agreed than with foreign call centres), and that person can quickly access the bank's system and deal with your enquiry.
24 Nov 2014
5* all round. Alianore27
All staff were polite, helpful and patient, and Easy Access is exactly what it says on the tin. It serves my immediate purpose although the interest rate leaves a lot to be desired!
23 Nov 2014
easy to open john555
aldermore customer service excellent , no long delays on phone before answered .
13 Nov 2014
The customer service was first rate when I spoke on the phone for some advice. I'm no tech-head by any means but I found it easy to set up the account. Website is really nice to look at and simple to navigate.
11 Nov 2014
Ideal solution David18
Quick and easy to set up new account. A good place to save where you want easy access.
18 Oct 2014
meets our current expectations martin437
Chosen after lengthy deliberation. Not the best rate out there but easy and customer friendly set up. Will try for a year or two. See how it goes.
08 Oct 2014