Notice Savings Account
Want a great interest rate and added flexibility? Our Notice Savings Account gives you exactly that. Provided you stick to the notice period for withdrawing cash, you can make as many deposits and withdrawals as you like.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you want
- Access - unlimited withdrawals, subject to notice and without loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- As well as great rates, you'll have unlimited access to your savings - you just need to give the selected notice period, as no early withdrawals are allowed
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Notice Accounts
We're proud to be Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Notice Accounts'.View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
164 out of 185 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for 30 Day Notice Account
Very pleased with ease of opening this account which was recommended to me by my financial advisor.
25 Nov 2014
Not suited my needs
Asked Customer Services why you could not put a description of Account Use on multiple accounts,told you couldn't but you can still see the account number GENIUS ! I want things to make my life easier not yours. All the other banks I am not allowed to mention can do it why can't you.Have contacted Aldermore again but now ignoring me.
16 Nov 2014
Best in the market for my needs at present sheck
I have been following Aldermore for some time. In today's banking world integrity and trustworthiness are my priorities. I think Aldermore shows the best evidence of having both whilst offering the best interest rate for my needs at present.
12 Nov 2014
Ideal for my specific needs Moneybags
To date, all has gone well and simply with my new account.
11 Nov 2014
Produced what was expected JB54
The account opening process is easy to understand, use and the result was as expected.
07 Nov 2014
Competitive Interest Rate Martin08
Being a Mortgage holder with Aldermore I thought I would check out their rates of interest on other products. Being pleasantly surprised I have since moved my ISA from my bank and opened a savings account. both processes were swift and simple. Overall I am very happy
05 Nov 2014
Efficient Methodoligy Tris
An easy to open on-line product but still plagued by the usual identification sign on procedures, however a lot more streamlined than the Big High St banks. Once opened easy to operate and rates still a touch above the rest.
04 Nov 2014