Notice Cash ISAs
Access your tax-free savings without compromising on interest rates. With our Notice Cash ISA you can build up your funds over time - enjoying great tax-free rates - and as long as you give us notice, you can make as many withdrawals as you like. The ISA allowance is currently £11,880 and you can save up to £5,940 of this in a Cash ISA. From 1 July 2014, the ISA allowance will increase to £15,000 and the whole allowance can be saved in cash, stocks and shares or any combination of the two. You can split your Cash ISA allowance between any of our Cash ISA products. If you open a Notice Cash ISA now, you can make additional deposits to make the most of this increase or you can open another Cash ISA with us from 1 July 2014. If you open multiple Cash ISAs with us in any tax year, these will be classed as one Cash ISA for the purposes of tax-free allowances and HMRC reporting.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Cash ISA issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
Key benefits to opening a Notice Cash ISA
- Tax-free, straightforward interest rate - no hidden bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Cash ISAs is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Maximise your tax-free allowance - easily transfer Cash ISAs from other providers
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Add to your tax-free saving whenever you like (subject to HMRC ISA rules)
- Unlimited withdrawals - subject to notice. Early withdrawals will be subject to a deduction of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
- Great value - no fees or charges for day-to-day account services
Things you need to know
- You can make unlimited deposits up to £5,940 until 30 June 2014, increasing to £15,000 from 1 July 2014. Once you've paid in your full year's Cash ISA allowance, you can't replace any money you've withdrawn
- Early withdrawals are permitted subject to loss of interest equivalent to the notice period
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident
- The ISA allowance is currently £11,880 and you can save up to £5,940 of this in a Cash ISA. From 1 July, the ISA allowance will increase to £15,000 and the whole allowance can be saved in cash, stocks and shares or any combination of the two
- The favourable tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future
- To read the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate
It’s easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Cash ISAs
We’re proud to be awarded ‘ISA Provider of the Year 2014’, the 4th year in a row we’ve won this awardView Awards
It's easy to transfer Cash ISAs from other providers. Once you've opened your Notice Cash ISA, simply complete the ISA transfer form and return it to us.